Designing effective routines to guide behavior at home, school, and in the workplace.
Both short and long-term benefits are generated for kids, families, schools, businesses, and all of society as parents raise “our future” with guidance and support.
Prepare Parents teaches strategies that WORK!
With every presentation… With every workshop… With every consultation… Linda Armas brings a wealth of parenting and teaching experience & expertise to offer an effective and sustainable approach to implementing organization and routine in today’s fast paced world.
Goals of Prepare Parents LLC:
– To help PARENTS raise healthy, happy and goal-oriented children
– To offer TEACHERS and CARE-GIVERS effective strategies for promoting greater student engagement and achievement, group cohesiveness, and relationship enhancement
– To assist EMPLOYERS in staffing more focused and productive EMPLOYEES: Provide Corporate Wellness opportunity for decreasing distractions at work by increasing calm and predictable practices at home
Linda Armas teaches adults to design and use routines for the purpose of teaching children to identify and complete responsibilities within a nurturing environment. While routines benefit people of all ages, Linda specializes in helping adults create routines to guide the behavior of the tots to teens in their lives.
Linda Armas can help parents, caregivers, and schools make the most of child-rearing and educational efforts.
Linda will help you to:
- Identify goals that will optimize your mission.
- Design effective behavioral management for your adult-child role.
- Create routines that streamline responsibilities.
- Maintain and nurture a peaceful environment.
- Develop goal-oriented children.
- Promote positive relationships.
Schools and Caregivers Can Magnify Positive Parental Influence
By sharing early and collaborative efforts with parents, schools and caregivers, we promote best practices at home as well as in schools. These collaborative efforts give way to prepared youth walking through classroom doors, and on the streets of life.
Prepare Parents LLC Serves Parents
Create-a-Routine Presentations and Workshops teach the importance of guiding children’s behavior through routine. Parents are guided through the process of designing strong, effective, and productive routines.
A Family Follow-up Consulting Session is available for participates who attend a presentation or workshop.
Personalized Consulting Packages are available for parents who prefer individual guidance in designing and implementing a routine that fits their situation.
PARENTS, I can help you make the most of your parenting efforts.
- I can help you design effective behavioral management.
- I can help you and your children streamline responsibilities.
- I can help you nurture a more peaceful home life.
- I can help you to develop goal-oriented children.
- I can help you promote relationships that support your parenting efforts.
- I can help promote “calm” within families, especially families with a special needs child.
- I can help you….
Prepare Parents LLC Serves Businesses
When home-life is settled and predictable, employees can give their best attention and focus to work responsibility. My ROUTINES RULE! framework can enhance family function so that employees will trust that home expectations are carried out. Not being preoccupied with home issues makes way for more focused and productive employees.
Prepare Parents LLC Serves Schools
I provide in-services to staff. My ROUTINES RULE! framework is “tried-and-true” throughout my decades of public school teaching.
I also provide presentations and workshops that schools support the parents of students.
My Create-a-Routine Workshops:
- Share best practices that complement school expectations.
- Promote home and school partnership.
- Fulfill Title I requirement for parent participation.
Linda Armas is accredited through THE REGISTRY in Wisconsin and ACHIEVE in Minnesota to offer Continuing Education Units for Preschool and Childcare providers.
Prepare Parents LLC serves a wide range of groups and organizations that value children, and the parents who raise them.
- Parent groups
- School groups
- Agency staffs
- Religious ministries
- Community meetings
- Medical/Mental Health Organizations
Parents are the most influential and lasting force in shaping the lives of children.
Free Monthly Newsletter
I offer a free newsletter with tips for promoting invaluable parenting strategies. Click the NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP button in the yellow margin for your e-copy. You’ll also get free sample routines!