Linda Armas is the author of The Freedom of Routine.
Routines make daily chores automatic in order to create peace and productivity in our everyday lives. Routine is the behavioral basis of a structured environment.
- Children get things done.
- Resistance to requests is minimized.
- Peaceful relationships are maintained.
Available on Amazon in both print and ebook formats!
Schedule an Author Chat
Appropriate for book clubs, Mom’s groups, church and community groups.
Linda Armas discusses her book, THE FREEDOM OF ROUTINE.
Participants have the opportunity to meet the author and discuss her book.
Contact Linda Armas
SPOTLIGHT: LINDA ARMAS
Middleton Times Tribune, August, 2017
Pete Vargas holding my book during his May, 2017 REACH Live Event.
Honor and Publication: Early Learning Teacher
Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District, Middleton, Wisconsin
- Co-authored Dane County Preschool Handbook with Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District Early Learning Coordinator. 1995
- Program Award from Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and Wisconsin Manufacturing and Commerce Department. Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District won this award on behalf of the Early Learning Program: Camper Classroom. I was the sole Early Learning Program (ELP) teacher. 1993